Task 1 Robots in the Home

TASK ONE

1. How many electronic devices have you used in the past 24 hours? List them

2. What activities do robots do today? What other things would you like them to do?

3. Are there certain things we should always do for ourselves? What? Why?


Answer

1. Electronic device i have used in the past 24 hours is six electronic and this is  Lamp, rice cooker, mobile phone, wahing machine, fan, television, and etc.

2.  Activities robots do today is cooking rice in rice cooker, lighting the room use lamp, to call someone with mobile phone and etc. And other thing is i want to robots who help me to working, like a cooking and etc hehe

3. Yes, are certain. there is robot help me to wrking my homework.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

AN EXPERT

My Future Bussiness

Diary; My Daily Activities